Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Le salon du chocolat

Two weekends ago I went with a few friends to the salon du chocolat in Paris, at the Porte de Versailles. I've been so busy I haven't had time to upload the photos to my computer, but I finally got a chance to do it today, so here are some photos of the salon. We tasted some really delicious chocolate, and also some things that were absolutely disgusting. It was fun and I managed to find some delicious cannolis to buy, but it would have been better if there hadn't been so many people. There was a huge crowd of obnoxious Parisians (of course, it was Saturday afternoon, and we should have known better), and so that made it a little less enjoyable than it would have been otherwise. The highlights of the day were tasting chocolate and going out for wine afterwards.

Jasmin and I out for wine after the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment