Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Testing

I know it has been forever since I've posted and it's kinda lame to have my first post after a long break be this short, but I think I have FINALLY, after 2 months of trying, figured out how to use the blogger app on my "new" phone.

So here are a few quick pictures of Rasteau relaxing on his new favorite chair to see if this actually works and I promise more posts and pics to come very soon if I can actually use blogger on my phone since I also can't seem to figure out how to connect my phone to my computer and access my pictures that way (clearly a smartphone was just too much for me, I'm just not very technologically savvy). I really hope this works!


1 comment:

  1. Aww look at that cute kitty!

    I haven't installed the blogger app on my smartphone yet. I've got a tactile screen, and the thought of pecking away at the screen to type a post makes me not want to try!

    Hope you're well,

    Bisous from France xx

    ReplyDelete