Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today I feel guilty...

I am a bad American.  Why?  Because I did not vote today.  I was too late trying to get my absentee information in and so I was not able to vote in today's elections.  And I feel guilty.


I can't say that whatever disasters happen in my country are my fault as I'm sure that my one vote wouldn't have made a difference in the end, but I still feel guilty for not voting.  I try very hard to continue voting even though I live abroad, but this one time I let time get away from me and I realized too late that I wouldn't be able to vote.  And I feel horrible because my party of choice definitely needed all the support they could get...

Here's hoping things work out the way I want in the end, though looking at the projections has me very concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment