Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cruisin USA

We leave tomorrow morning on our 12 day road trip!  I'm so excited, I've been looking forward to this trip for months.  It's gonna be nice to have so many days off work in a row and I desperately needed a vacation.  Plus it's gonna be a great chance for Lionel and I to spend some quality time together exploring and discovering after a year and a half of working opposing schedules and not seeing much of one another.

 a basic drawing of our planned road trip route
 
So I doubt that you'll hear from me over the next 12 days, but when I get back expect lots of pictures and stories of our experience cruising the USA!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your burnt-out and in need of a break! Have a good trip! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete