Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter weekend à Paris

For Easter weekend I took advantage of a nice four day weekend thanks to some students on vacation and took it easy and relaxed here in Paris.

Lionel's parents came and stayed with us for the weekend and we spent our time relaxing in the garden, barbecuing, going for walks and relaxing. 

going for a relaxing walk along La Marne on Sunday

I know for some people that a long weekend with the in-laws at your house would be stressful and miserable, but I am VERY lucky and get along great with my in-laws, so the weekend was wonderful and relaxing.

The only thing that destroyed the weekend was the fact that I kept thinking about and stressing about work.  Such a shame to think about work the entire weekend, but for some reason I couldn't stop and it kept popping into my mind and making me feel sick and miserable.  So, needless to say, I was not at all thrilled to head back to work today and I'm just praying to make it thru the rest of this week and next week because then I'll be off to the US for vacation for two wonderful, work-free weeks!

Hope everyone else had a great Easter weekend as well!

2 comments:

  1. aww I know that feeling. I spent all of easter monday stressing about students and lesson planning for this week. It totally ruined my long weekend. Glad to hear you get along so well with your in-laws. Sounds like you had a good weekend (minus the work related stress and worrying!). Yay for going back to the States soon :)

    ReplyDelete