Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome to my blog

After months of following other ex-pat blogs while sitting in the comforts of my studio apartment in the KB, France, I have finally decided to start my own blog. Those months of reading the blogs of other English speakers living in France gave me hope and helped me get through the torture of French bureaucracy, the misery of having no job, and all the ups and downs of being a newly-wed American in France. Now I'm here to give my own personal perspective on life in France - living in franglais, fighting the French system, surviving among the Frenchies, starting a career (or at least trying to find one to start) and all the other adventures in between. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I love blogs!!! I'm very excited to hear about your adventures. P.S. ~ I just got your postcard yesterday....thanks so much! It was really super sweet of you! I have been pathetic about keeping in touch but as soon as my life settles down a little you can expect a long email (or perhaps letter) from me. :-) Bon courage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you got the postcard...and hey dont worry, i've been pathetic about keeping in touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting that you spell your name like me. Even more interesting is that you have a "franglais" blog too. And that you too are an American in Paris and has a dark blue and turquoise blog... Wonder if you may have been "inspired" by my blog (as you can tell, mine has been around longer than yours):

    http://www.gadinga.com/notepad/

    Regardless, you or your readers may be interested in checking out my site as we obviously have the same interests.

    ReplyDelete