Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years / Bonne Année!!!

We are having a great time in the US and I'm sad to go back to France.  We leave in 2 days, and I really don't want to get on that plane.  For the first time ever, I am not excited to leave the US to go back to France.  It feels strange to be depressed about this, but I think it is because I feel like I have barely had time to visit with friends, especially with the wedding and the holidays keeping me busy.  But I hope to make it back in August, and if I'm lucky it will be for the entire month so I can really spend some good quality time with those I love on this side of the ocean.

However, we still have 2 days left and I plan on taking advantage of the time that is left to visit with family and friends and to ring in the new year.  This year I won't be going to any big parties or anything like that, but I think it will still be a great New Years Eve at home with my parents, my in-laws, my husband, my aunt and uncle and a few friends.  Then tomorrow we have more family coming for New Years Day and then I'm hoping to make it out with some friends tomorrow night to see them one last time before we head to the airport on Saturday to fly back to Paris.  I know my New Years will be great, and I hope the same for you!

Happy New Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment