Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The wedding en photos

Just a few photos from our State-side wedding:

Lionel and I

 

Lionel and I

 

me before the wedding

 

the wedding party

 

married!  again...

 

cutting the cake



dancing like crazy!

The wedding was a great time and I couldn't be happier.  My friend made my dress, the location was wonderful, everyone seemed to have fun, the decorations turned out great and I think it all went well without any real problems.  I am looking forward to getting the photos from the photographer, but for now these will have to do!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the christmasy poinsettas and the red :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous! Many congratulations to you! I am so glad things went smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! the wedding was amazing and i'm so happy we were able to do one in the us!!!

    ReplyDelete