Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Some much needed thérapie américaine

I'm about to get some much needed American therapy in the form of my best friend, Michelle, who is coming out to visit me.  And she arrives tomorrow morning!  She had been talking about coming to visit again (she's already come out twice) for awhile, but about a month ago she bought her ticket and now she is almost here!

It will be so nice to see her since it's been 6 months since I was in the US.  I'm also hoping that her visit will work as a bit of therapy to help me get over the Parisian winter blues that I'm in, again, this year.  I'm looking forward to seeing Michelle, who is like a sister to me (we've been friends since we were 4 years old), to chatting and having fun, to traveling a bit, to her seeing our 'new' apartment and meeting the cat and I'm also looking forward to the desperately needed change in my routine!

This weekend we are off to Croatia and Slovenia for a 5 day weekend.  We are flying into Zagreb, Croatia, renting a car, driving out to the Croatian coast and visiting a few towns and then heading up to Ljubljana, Slovenia for a day and a half before flying back to Paris.  Hopefully all goes well and it should be a lot of fun!

Michelle is staying for 2 weeks, so I might not be posting too much during that time.  Then, shortly after she leaves, my friend Russ is coming out to visit during his spring break.  Looks like the end of February and the month of March should be great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment