Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

3 years and counting!

After catching up on some other blogs I read (Amber and Ksam) I realized that it's scary to think about...but on September 19 it had been 3 years since I arrived in France to do something I never wanted to do (teach English) so that I could spend time living with Lionel and testing our relationship to see if it could really work.  I guess that in the end it was a good idea since we got married and all, but it's hard to believe that it has been 3 long, difficult years battling with French administration and doing a job I don't particularly love, just to be able to have a life here with my Frenchie.

At least at this point I can finally see some successes and hope that a decent amount of the worst is behind me.  Here's hoping that my future in France will hold even more success, happiness and less French administration!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on three years! I celebrated my one year on Sunday. Time flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara, thanks! and congratulations to you on one year!

    ReplyDelete