There are 4 different sessions of workshops, as well as an opening and closing speakers, lunch, and coffee breaks during which you can explore some of the most recent Cambridge titles, as well as some of their most popular titles, including the option to buy them from Attica bookshop (who will have a stand there). Also (and very interesting in my opinion), all online registrations receive a free copy of the 25th edition of English Grammar in Use (one of my favorite English grammar books) and all attendees recieve a copy of English Unlimited.
- The impact of the recession on business English
- Blended learning - innovation in English language teaching from Cambridge
- Teaching effective communication in the modern world
- Assessing all 4 skills with BULATS
- Doing business wiht a spoken corpus: grammar in action
- The technical English toolbox - equipping engineers with the language they need most
- Unlimited technology to teach - and learn
- Designing a programme of financial English, based on needs - and means - analysis
- Collaboration in ESP and Business English course design and delivery: ideas, models and experiences
For more information and to register online, click here. Hope to see you there!